Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fundraiser Time!!!!

Meghan's school has it's yearly fundraiser and the deadline is Sept. 20. I registered her on-line again this year and again this year I did not receive the email that I could forward to everyone. So....here is the pitch, plea, or what ever you would like to call it. You may go to the following internet site (www.innisbrook.com) and order under her school ID (#104201). Or you may just go to the site to look and then let me know what you would like to order (if it's in her book). All I ask is, if you order on-line, you let me know how many items you ordered so she can enter it on her order form and she can get prize credit for the order. If you order thru me, you will need to get the check to me. There really is some neat stuff to order. If you email me or try to call me for an order, I will be out of town this weekend and returning Sunday evening. Those of you in town could look at the order book - I will try to leave it with Mother.

Thank you from Meghan and her school!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home