Sunday, September 24, 2006

Anyone want to see a picture of...Me?

It was taken several years ago by one of the ASU publicity photographers. For some reason they pulled it out and used it on the ASU web site here. I don't know how long it will be up there. The pictures are changed around all the time.

And if you want, you can read my about our latest adventures in Wilkesboro and with Maggie on the NotMayberry blog. Maggie and I had been watching 30 sec veresions of great movies performed by bunnies. She thought they were great.

Hope everyone is doing well. Post more pictures!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Very professor like picture - caught in the act of lecturing. I guess you don't get anything extra for them using your likeness.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No - I can't. And they've taken the picture down and replaced it with some handsome rich guy.

Glad Mother had a chance to see it.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home