Thursday, October 05, 2006

Old and new photos

Have a couple of photos to keep things interesting. One was taken this last Sunday when Judy had her family and ours over for Vietnamese Banh Xao or omelet. The photo that I am posting is of Mother and Elizabeth on the "Sam Case" bench that we got when we were in Purcellville last trip. The next is of Meghan, Tram, and Andy. You notice that Andy couldn't take his eyes off of the TV for the photo.





Then an older one that was taken when John and Karen were down. It was taken up at Crispers and Karen took it because I am in it. (WOW) The next one has Karen in it.



I will be going over to St. Pete on Saturday morning to walk for the Koman Caner fund. I have raised $410 so far and my company over $9000. Wish me luck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home