Sunday, October 08, 2006

Update from North Carolina

Not all that much significant going on up here. Laura is still playing the piano for her church, I am still doing my little Episcopal book club. The book we are reading now is In the Beginning, the story of the King James translation of the Bible. It's a lot of fun.

Last week at my weekly Mellow Mushroom night I got to spend the whole evening with my friend Joanna - she had a little encyclopedia type book about all the creatures in the Harry Potter books. Since I've 'read' - or rather 'listened' to - all of the Harry Potter books in my car, Elizabeth, I am able to converse with eleven year olds just fine. We had a lot of fun and I told her all about Leo and me seeing the Chocolate Pony again (you have to have read 'notmayberry.blogspot.com to understant the reference).

We need to get a digital camera so we can start putting pictures up on the blog. You can expect pictures of Laura and me with Leo, Laura and me with Ben, Laura and me with Mosby, Laura and me with Ben AND Mosby - but none at all of Laura and me with Ben, Mosby, and Leo, the Dog.

We both really like Meghan's new glasses, and have amused ourselves trying to imagine who the four people are that Meghan gets to call on her Miga phone. She looks as cute as Tram with her glasses!

Well, that will do for now. I am going to update Not Mayberry soon, so you might check that again in a day or two. Joey has finally gotten back to his blog, 'Joey is Right Here'.

Let us know how everyone is doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home