Friday, November 10, 2006

Not the “Pig Pen” photos!

Yes, some of the ever popular little barn in the woods. Since many of you (will at least one) have asked for more of my photo collection, and have failed to give me any direction as to what they would like, I have made my own decision. Since I do have a plethora of photos of this farm landmark, I picked it. (See Scott someone besides you can use big words and since I now have spell check I am no longer afraid to do so.) My photos of the “pig pen” have always been in great demand. Such as the view from the north, the view from the west, the view from the field, and the very popular view from the south east. Enjoy.





2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

My framed picture of the top picture Blaine posted now sets on the bedroom dresser. I don't think Art understands why I've kept it and displayed all these years...nor do I. I always just liked the place and felt good that it was still standing...sort of...when I last drove past it. Was I the one person that asked for more pictures of the past?

8:38 AM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Jackie - yes you were the only one to actually ASK, but we were all silently supporting you. We just weren't expecting a myriad of pictures of the family sty.

And yes, Blaine, I am very proud of the fact that I do not let spell check stand in the way of my misspelling virtually any word of two syllbles or more. After all, too, two, and to all look ok to spell check.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home