Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Meghan's Wish List

Well, I am going to post this, although I think it is a living piece of work and continually growing. I will print in it's entirity although there are some things that have already been purchased. I will not say what they are or remove them from the list in case she decides to read this. I have drawn a line to denote what I prefer her NOT to get (those under the dotted line). Some things she found in a catalog and I'm not really sure what they are. If you want to know what has already been purchased just send me an email. For those that want to give gift cards, she likes Claire's, Build-A-Bear, Limited Too, the Hello Kitty stores (don't know the names but there is one at Internation Mall and a new one at Westshore Mall). For those who like to purchase clothes, she is wearing size 8 (pants are tricky because of her long legs). Again, I will request "NO STUFF ANIMALS" - other than that, anything or nothing is fine. I look forward to having everyone at my house again this year.

Meghan’s Christmas List
I-Pod
Mini Archery Set-with extra arrows
Hello Kitty Eye Glass Case
Heelies size 5 (black w/pink or any of them w/pink)
Pin Art
Bratz Forever Diamonds-Cloe
Hannah Montanna CD
Knitting Machine
Moon Shoes- in purple
-------------------------------
I-Cat
Musical Limbo Mania
All Surface Swingball
Fun Roller
Matallic Stilts
Sport Disk
Pretend and Play Office
Fun Ride with 35 foot cable

3 Comments:

Blogger Clemens said...

Wow. Other than the archery set, I am not even sure what most of these things are.

Anyway, she'll certainly get her usual bond - not exactly calculated to warm a young girl's heart, but it will come in handy when she starts college.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reassure Meghan that she will get something other than a bond. I might put the Musical Limbo Mania on MY list; it sounds so funny.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Well, she will enjoy whatever you get her. We both have enjoyed the books you have given her over the years. Books are always a good thing. And the bonds are wonderful - I know I loved having mine from Granddaddy.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home