Monday, October 15, 2007

Trip to NC

Well, I have made the plane reservations for Mother, Meghan and myself to fly to Charlotte, NC. We will be leaving Thurs. Nov. 8 and returning Sun. Nov. 11. Meghan is hoping for snow, I on the other hand just had in mind a little cook weather and some colorful changes in the leaves. We will visit with Scott and Laura and stay the Hampton Inn in Wilkesboro (http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=VDIWMRG04NOSICSGBIU222Q?ctyhocn=WKBNCHX).

I am looking forward to the trip and I hope Mother and Meghan will enjoy it. I also hope Meghan will be able to see Scott's and Laura's new "virtual grandchild" and meet Maggie.

1 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

We are SO happy you are coming. We can't promise real snow, but if it is cold enough the ski slopes might have artificial snow on them. As the time gets closer, we will run some ideas by you to see what you would like to do/see.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home