Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Question for Meghan

Hi Meghan. Hope you are enjoying your Nook Color. Can you tell me how it is? Do you like the way it works? I would especially like to know how you use it the most and what you think it is best for. I am thinking of getting a Kindle Fire next week since Leo sat on my original Kindle and broke it. Wasn't that when you were with us?

Anyway, if you or your mother, or anyone else, has an opinion about it I would like to hear it.

btw, we celebrated Tet last week with Maggie, her family, and about a dozen little Vietnamese kids.

See you all in March (with my new reader, whichever one it turns out to be(

2 Comments:

Anonymous Meghan said...

I really do like my NOOK. Its works very well. Its very simple to use. The touch screen works great. Unlike the Kindle fire, I think the NOOK's touch screen isn't as touch sensitive, so I believe it works better. I don't use it for anything particular, but some things I think it works best with are books and the Internet; I also like to play my games that you can download.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Clemens said...

Thanks! I will try the screen on my friends Kindle. I want it to read, of course, but also the Internet and my e-mail, which I've heard it can do very well. I am not sure I need any games. I can waste enough time all on my own Meghan! Maybe Mickey and Maggie though might like some.

Uncle Scott

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home