Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Tomrrow Transfer!

When I left 4pm this afternoon she was looking forward to dinner. She brushed her teeth after having to remove the oxegen hose as it was falling out. Think they will perhaps removed tonight or for sure in a.m but not sure. CPN didn't know what still on her. She wants her nose spray as thinking her drainage is main reason for the choking sessions. She's to be transferred tomorrow back to Bayshore Pt. Hopefully during sun light hours and not at 8pm. I was told at Memorial "oh we like to move during the day as that's the best time". hummmmm. I didn't laugh out loud.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

OK I see the typo with the missing "o" Blaine.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Blaine said...

OK, I looked back at it and still don't know what your comment refers to. However I would like to know what "CPN didn't know what still on her." means.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Up in the subject line and I meant cpn didn't know why the oxegen still on her.

4:46 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I'm stresssed & on computer & all ready for 5:30 as PAPER NOT HERE YET!

4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home